Thursday, August 30, 2012

Batter Up! Harrison is SIX!

That 6-pound 12-ounce June baby boy of our just turned SIX!  He assures me that six is "grown up...it's first grade, Mama." 
 
Don't remind me. 
 
He had his heart set on a baseball themed birthday party, so I set out "pinning" all things baseball that I could.  And then Strep throat set in. 
 
For me. 
 
Mama got sick. 
 
Needless to say, the party was still fun, but a lot of those great pins got tossed to the wayside.  Bottom line -- Harrison didn't mind at all.  It was his day, his party. 
 
Can't have a June birthday without some water fun to beat the heat...the water slide was a huge hit!
 
Fisher and Harrison crash landing
 
Perhaps the biggest kid of all
 
 
Only Dad would put a $50 bill in a huge empty Frosted Flakes display box!
 
This critter was wore slap out (much like his mother) at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment