Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mama's New "Toy"

Santa was very good to Mama this year and brought me a snazzy, brand spankin' new DSLR camera and I a.d.o.r.e. it!  Lots of functions and terminology to learn, but I'm sure it will give me loads of beautiful shots for years to come.  Well worth the investment, in my opinion. 

I've been trying to make it a point to snap a few pictures every day just to get more practice in.  Though I seem to have better luck outside in natural light, most of the shots from inside the house are either a) yellow-tinged, or b) require a flash and look too bright.  That's definitiely the main thing I'm working through now. 

Nevertheless, here's a little roundup of what I've been shooting lately...










2 comments:

  1. No better practice than with shots of children!! Love them all. Enjoy that new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, but my fav is the one where you see the back of the boy running away! Love it!!

    Keep practicing! It'll finally "click" one day! :)

    ReplyDelete