Monday, February 7, 2011

Memory Monday

"With my whole heart I have sought You;  Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!
Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.
Blessed are You, O LORD!  Teach me Your statutes."


Looking back one year ago, these two were my whole world.  As a matter of fact, absolutely nothing has changed one bit...well, except for the obvious fact that these brothers have grown like a couple country weeds in a year.  Holy buckets! 

Hard for me to believe that my tiny, sweet, quiet-spirited Brig is now a super-speed-crawler, talkin-up-a-storm, eating me out of house and home and keeping right up with his Bubba.  And I wouldn't have changed a second of it.

Like a wind the days have passed.  Life is truly "even as a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."  (James 4:14)



No comments:

Post a Comment