Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!”


Here in North Florida, we generally start getting our first taste of spring around mid-January.  And oh, it is a glorious time!  The Lord knew I needed to be a Florida girl because I need my sunshine.  After weeks and weeks of bitter cold and gray days, spring is a welcome change.  Seems like the sun shines a little brighter, brand spankin' new bright green leaves form on the trees, and even the sky is bluer. 

As I'm writing this, we nearing the end of April (already) and will be in the throes of summer very, very soon.  But until then, we're lovin' the spring and our country-fried version looks something like this...

Warm sunshine...

Wagon rides...

Gettin' a little mud on the tires...

Small tires too...

Even this dirt daubber...

Afternoons outside that call for crazy get-ups like this...

And blue-eyed boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment