Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Spring!

In true Florida style, warm weather makes an early comeback...and it's about time!  So long cold temps!  I'm a true warm-blooded Southern girl and can tolerate very little of dreary gray winter days - I crave that sunshine.  Even on the hottest, muggiest August afternoon, I never find myself wishing for winter and cold weather.  BUT, nearly every day of the winter when the days are short and we're holed up inside, I am dreaming of sweet, sweet summertime. 

So, here's a recap of what our bunch has been up to over the last month or so. 
Number 1 objective?  Get outside!

Brig's first adventure in the mud...L.o.v.e.d it!

...until I took a truck away from him to get him to look at the camera.  Not so happy.

There's my Smiley!

Read the hat people - "2 Cool." 



Sweet Cousin Claire

Sandboxin' with the big boys

Sweet Cousin Tyler

"Seriously, Mom?"

Brig-Bear loves that swing!


Boys and their toys.

Tractor Time with Daddy.

Another mud adventure.  (This is a recurrent theme round these parts!)

...and a cute boy in the pink swing at the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment