Monday, March 21, 2011

Slumber

From probably the time that Brig could sit up -- 7 months or so -- he has slept in a kind of folded over position.  Like he's sitting upright and then his top half just folds over.  I don't know if this has something to do with the weeks he spent in my womb breeched in this very same position or what.  But obviously, this is his most comfortable sleeping position.  

Up until a few weeks ago, I had yet to get this on camera.  I snuck in his room towards the end of his nap the other day and snapped these...



I love to gleam over (especially my) sleeping babies.  So peaceful and perfect and dreamy.  For a split second, it seems as though all is right with the world. 

3 comments:

  1. All is all right in their world : ) And that is wonderful, isn't it? : ) I just love sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and for a few precious moments...they are quiet...and still. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping babies are just too precious!

    ReplyDelete