Thursday, September 23, 2010

School Pictures

Sweet Harrison's school pictures are b-a-a-ck! 

Though not what I assumed they would be, nonetheless, they are adorable!  He's always been a photographic kid (most definitely not an attribute from his father), and these photos are no surprise.  Even before "pony picture day," Harrison had already decided he wanted to be a cowboy (again) for Halloween.  Though we already have the necessary items for a cowboy costume, these pony pictures gave me the idea to jazz up his Halloween costume with a sweet little vest, chaps, and maybe even a stick horse. 




(Disclaimer:  This pony is totally fake.  When I went to pick Harrison up from school that day, the "pony man" was packing up and I saw the pony sitting there, but it was from a distance.  It honestly looked real and I didn't think anything about it.  After I picked him up, we were getting in the truck and he said to me, "Mama, that pony's not real!"  I said, "What??  Sure it is."  He said, "No, it has nails in it."  So I get him buckled up and I'm watching the "pony man" pack up from the corner of my eye.  Sure enough, he drapes a big tarp over the thing and picks it up!  Seriously.  At least it made for cute pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment