Monday, October 25, 2010

Memory Monday

** Wow...realizing it's been a good two weeks or so since I've posted.  Guess it's obvious that we've been running non-stop those past two weeks.  Needless to say, I'm back and lots of new posts filled to the brim with sweet boys to come!



Ah, Memory Monday, we meet again. 

One year ago, my little family of three was anxiously preparing the arrival of a new bundle of sweetness.  My very dear friend Jennifer of J. Higginbotham Photography did a special maternity portrait session to capture the beauty that was my ever-expanding waistline.  She was also gracious enough to snap a few shots of our family as three.   Even before I saw the proofs, I had no doubt the portraits themselves would be great.  Jennifer is a.w.e.s.o.m.e.  (Know those sweet pictures one my blog header?  Those are courtesy of her too.  She's the greatest.) 

What I was not prepared for the day I saw the proofs were the tears that would pour from my eyes.  Seeing my growing family truly brought tears to my eyes.  I have tearfully browsed these photos many, many times since that day with the goofiest grin on my face.

I am one b.l.e.s.s.e.d. girl. 






No comments:

Post a Comment