Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Family Portraits

Since getting my new camera back in December, I've been excited to take it to Sanibel.  It seems that every year we attempt to put together some family pictures on the beach on our last evening there, but it always falls through.  Either we head out too late and it's already dark or we're just exhausted and don't even feel like it.  Not this year!

For amateur portraits taken by myself (except the ones I'm in -- my MIL snapped those), I was very pleased and the boys did great.  Well, I never really worry about Harrison, but that Brig can give me a run for my money!

My Heart
Brothers
Mama's Boys
Best Buds
By far my Better Half
I may be partial, but this is the most beautiful child on the planet.
My Guys
Daddy's Clone

No comments:

Post a Comment