Monday, August 22, 2011

Memory Monday

This is a very special Memory Monday because it's Harrison's first day of Kindergarten!  Yes, that teeny 6-pound 11-ounce bouncing baby boy who seemingly was just snoozing on my chest and making sweet baby sounds is now big enough for kindergarten.  It's truly bittersweet.  As sad as I am to see him growing up (so very quickly), I'm ready to celebrate this next stage. 

So, let's take a look back one year ago at Harrison's first day of Preschool...


It's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that this photo was an entire year ago...seriously seems like maybe 3 months ago.  And from what I hear from seasoned Mamas, the time really flies from this point.  I'll have a full "first day" post up in the next few days, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment