Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Secret Spy

As most of you know, I have the blessed opportunity to work from home...one that I am very grateful for. It also works out since my husband works at night that he can be "Daddy Daycare" in the afternoons, which is when I work. So I'm sitting at my "desk" (the dining room table) and I can hear a ruckus going on outside. I stopped to peek through the blinds and I see my three fellas having the best time in the mud!



Some of you may remember from an earlier post that my Harrison LOVES mud! I have never met another child that adores all things dirty as much as he.



Right now as I'm typing this, he's sees this picture and actually says, "Yep, I was stuck there. That's the Bounty Hole my Daddy made. I made it out though. I'm gonna do that again today." Getting to play in the mud every day, truly his dream-come-true! But oh it gets worse.....


Brig's in the mud too! Justin's already trying to turn my sweet innocent baby boy into a pure Dirt Dauber just like his Bubs. Not cool. Actually, the one thing that cracks me up most in this picture is Justin - boots and shorts...saggy shorts. Yikes. Thank goodness these boys (all 3 of them) have me to keep them clean and presentable!
I had to secretly take all these pictures through the window through the blinds. Had I walked outside, all of the ruckus would have ceased. They know this is something Mama does not like and I had to let them enjoy the mess while they could. Sweet memories with their Daddy!















No comments:

Post a Comment