Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Better Half

June is quite a busy month for us...  We started the month off with a bang celebrating Justin's birthday on June 2nd.  He is now on the (fast) approach to the big 3-0! 

To celebrate, we had a low-key cookout at our house with friends and family.  Though the weather was blazing hot, the kids had fun outside on the slip & slide (I swear the BEST $8 I ever spent!) while the Daddy's chewed the fat on the porch and the Mama's chummed it up inside in the cool air.  Such a fun time with good BBQ and laughing til my side hurt, as is obvious by the lack of pictures I took!

"My next thirty years will be the best years of my life
Raise a little family and hang out with my wife
Spend precious moments with the ones that I hold dear
Make up for lost time here, In my next thirty years."
--  Tim McGraw
 
Happy 29th to you, J.C.!

No comments:

Post a Comment