Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bountiful Blessings Day 12

Yes, I know I'm posting this a bit early, but tomorrow (actually day 12) is jam-packed so I'm seizing the opportunity today...  And I'm keeping this short & sweet since it's quite late!


Today, I am grateful for church. 

When I think of the thousands and men and women throughout history who have died just because of their desire for church, I am convicted about the many, many times I have taken church for granted.  You know that "Casual Christianity"....yeah, that's been me. 

The Bible clearly calls us as Christians to corporate worship; time to fellowship and edify each other by assembly ourselves together, all while glorifying the name of God - our ultimate purpose. 

My family has been so very blessed by the outpouring of kindness and genuine love over the past 6+ years that we have attended Raiford Road Church.  And even greater than a body of amazing folks is the team of pastors who lead that body without fear.

God is doing great things in the midst of our congregation as of late.  I'm proud to raise my children in a church where they are loved and adored and accepted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment