Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bountiful Blessings Day 23

Today, I'm grateful for this little blog.

Does anyone really care about the sillyness that goes on in my family?  Quite frankly, no. 

My good friend (and amazingly talented photographer) Jennifer, inspired me about a year ago to start a blog.  She is "Blog Queen" and I love reading about The Days I'll Remember
**Hop over there a check her out!**

So, after going back and forth for some time, I decided to just go with it.  Not for anyone else, but for me.

I struggle a lot with living and enjoying the here and now and if there's anything that forces me to stop and catch my breath, it's this blog.  And for that, I am unbelievably grateful. 

I look just over the past 10 months or so and the memories captured and things Harrison has said and it blesses me that I took a few minutes to write that into memory.  There is no way my little pea-brain would have been able to retain those moments otherwise. 

My hope is that when my boys are grown and have this little blog in print, they will see the story of their lives.  And more importantly, they will see that God is woven into every moment of every day.  HE is the one writing their story and childhood is but one chapter in that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment